Join Professional Business Development Group
Complete the application, choose your membership and be part of our dynamic organization!
BECOME A PBDG MEMBER
PBDG MEMBER BENEFITS
Membership is for Minority or Women-Owned firms that provide direct or indirect services to the construction industry. This includes subcontracting, architectural, engineering, and professional service firms. If your business is not eligible for membership, consider a partnership with PBDG. Join other member firms and be a part of our community as we support each other to create legacy businesses, build generational wealth, sustain livable wage jobs and stimulate economic prosperity in our region. The cost of membership for minority or women owned firms is $200 per year.
- TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES ON NEW INNOVATIVE TECHNIQUES AND MENTORSHIPS
- SUPPORT AND OPPORTUNITIES FROM EXPERIENCED MEMBER GENERAL CONTRACTORS
- ADVANCE NOTIFICATIONS ABOUT UPCOMING PROJECTS
- INCREASED PUBLIC SECTOR AND PRIME CONTRACTOR RELATIONSHIPS FOR ALL MEMBERS
- WORK COHESIVELY WITH OTHER ORGANIZATIONS WORKING TOWARD SIMILAR MISSIONS
- MONTHLY NEWS UPDATE AND PROJECT FORECASTING
- COBID CERTIFICATION ASSISTANCE
- NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
- ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP DUES: $200